Sunday, March 17, 2013

Laser Cut Metal Venetian Mask with Rhinestone Black

Laser Cut Metal Venetian Mask with Rhinestone Black
This mask is, in fact metal and bendable. Just be gentle when you bend it. I feel like if you are too rough with it, it will snap.I gently shaped the mask to my face too!! The eye holes are a good size and do not bother me. Some of the paint was chipped off in some places but i just sharpied it and it looks good as new! The mask is also very lightweight and comfortable to wear when you position it the way you like!
Great look!
I have a masquerade dance coming up and i wasn't sure if it would get to me in time. However, the shipping got it to me a day earlier than the earliest predicted date of arrival! I'm happy! I highly recommend it!

Product Description

This Mask is perfect for any theme party. Its unique laser cut Metal design and Rhinestone detail is sure to draw attention and get you noticed! Great for wall decor as well!

Laser Cut Metal Venetian Mask with Rhinestone Black


Features

  • Fits most Adults
  • Color: Black
  • Laser Cut Metal Venetian Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment